Summary: 4 Nights
Accomodation, Return Airport Transfers, 2 Full Guided
City Tours includes Roman Hippodrum,
Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Cruise on the Bosphorus, GoldenHorn, Piyer Loti Hill, Camlica Hill,
Dolmabahce Palace and More...
Category: Small Group Tour
Date: 01 January 2017, 00:07
Site: istanbul tours, istanbul day trips, turkey tours
Upon arrival at Ataturk airport or Sabiha G. Airport in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
You will be picked up from your hotel for . In this day you will be able to see:
Center of sport activities and political events of the Eastern Roman Empire.
This mosque complex, containing Istanbul's only mosque with six minarets was built by Sedefkar Mehmet Aga for Sultan Ahmed 1st. early 17th century.
Byzantium largest cathedral, converted to mosque 1453 by the Ottoman Empire and today open as a museum to see both religion remains.
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport regarding your flight details. End of tour and services. (If you would like, you can extend your trip by adding extra nights in Istanbul, please advise.
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation..
• 4 nights 4 star or Boutique hotels accommodation in Istanbul with Breakfast
• 2 Full Day Tour of Istanbul with lunch
• Professional English Speaking Guide.
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches on local tours.
• All taxes, entrance & museum fees.
• Tour insurance